STATED INCOME LOANS
An Alternative to Traditional Loans
Taking out a loan is a great first step to consolidate debt or invest in a new property. But the rigorous traditional loan application process can isolate all but the most elite businesses. If you were denied a traditional loan, consider applying for a stated income commercial real estate loan with Capital Funding Source. We offer these loans as an easier alternative to the traditional loan process.
What We Look For
When applying for a traditional loan, a loan officer will analyze your credit history, income and debt to income ratio. The decision to offer you a loan, and what kind of terms you qualify for are based on these factors. But our stated income loans only look at the value of the real estate property you are applying for. As long as the property meets the requirements, we can offer stated income loans to just about any type of property.
What We Offer
If your property qualifies, here are a few things you can expect from our stated income loans.
- Loan amounts up to $500,000
- Self-employment and W-2 documentation
- Fixed 25-year rates
- Most property types allowed
- Qualify with a credit score as low as 600
- We also offer flexible loan-to-value rates depending on the property:
- Up to 65% LTV for office, auto-service, retail and self-storage property.
- Up to 70% LTV for non-owner occupied properties between 1 and 4 units.
- Up to 75% LTV for mixed-use and multifamily properties with 5 or more units.
Get Started Today
Get In Touch
Our goal is always to help you meet these goals, whatever they may be. Contact us today to find out if we can help!
113 9th St, #1062
Glenwood Springs, CO 81602