COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCING
Commercial Real Estate Financing
Up to $2 Billion
Making an investment in real estate could be a great way to enhance the financial footing of your business. However, it is no secret that buying commercial real estate is not easy without the right loan. Capital Funding Source can help. Our lending partners offer commercial real estate financing that could help you to purchase, renovate or refinance a property. We can find the right program for your situation.
Our Top Programs
Because we have many different lending partners, so we can offer a variety of programs to help different investors and organizations to get the right financing for their needs. These are some of our most popular options:
- Conventional Mortgages: Many of our clients choose conventional mortgages. These offer strong rates and terms on owner-occupied and stabilized investment properties of all types.
- Hard Money Loans: If you need short-term financing, this may be the right option. It is easier to qualify for and moves faster than a traditional loan.
- Bridge Loans: This is a type of hard money financing. It is ideal for when you want to use equity that you currently own to help secure financing for another property.
- CMBS Financing: These loans are bundled into a trust and securitized. Commercial mortgage-backed securities help businesses get loans with better rates and terms.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: Select this option for a tailored solution. We work with high net worth capital sources to deliver loans for high-value projects.
- International Finance: We can help with your project in the European or Eurasian market. This is available for projects over $50 million.
- Construction Loans: We can also help with large construction projects. These loans can be up to $2 Billion if the principles are experienced with equity.
Additionally, we have relationships with lending partners who offer several loan types backed by the government. These include SBA loans under the 504 and 7a programs as well as HUD and FHA loans. They have competitive rates and excellent terms for qualifying properties and borrowers.
Get Started Today
Get In Touch
113 9th St, #1062
Glenwood Springs, CO 81602